FIRST day of Spring.

Today is the first day of Spring, so what a perfect occasion to play dress up! Styling Kamden over the years was fun, but since I've had Maelynn its like I have my very own live baby doll. It brings me back to my childhood when I would want to change my dolls clothes every 5 minutes because it was so fun to dress them up. Maelynn looked so festive in her new spring clothes, I just couldn't help it.

Style: Baby Gap Floral Bodysuit with Tulle skirt legging duo and Fringe suede bow moccasins all in Stillwater
I just love everything baby Gap for kids. Their styles are so cute and the quality of clothes is top notch. As I mentioned before, my favorite clothing item from there for Maelynn is the tulle skirt legging duo. They come in a variety of colors and they change them up each season. With so many coordinating bodysuits, you can mix and match multiple outfits. I just happened to see this matching print that came in a 3-pack of short sleeve bodysuits. It also had another print that coordinates as well. Its also nice that the material holds up well in the washing machine, so no worries there. I have found that tulle material can be iffy to care for, but never had any snags or issues with the ones from Gap. I also love that they had the matching color moccasins, which are a super popular style for small children right now. My favorite moccs are most definitely from Freshly Picked and baby girl has a pair, but you can't beat these from Gap for half the price. Don't you just want to squeeze her up!?! Gives me all the feels.

Comments

Popular Posts